Wednesday 12 March 2014

Life Drawing

Here are some more drawings from my latest life drawing lesson. We started off doing a few quick poses and then worked into longer ones. In the first two images I was focusing on trying to get the balance right.



For this one the model was moving slowly and we would then quickly sketch some poses down. Because of this I wanted to make as many lines as possible and hint at the form while also making it look like its in motion.


For this image I was focusing on making sure the proportions were correct, if I had more time I would of really liked to have added in shading because I liked where this was going.


This particular piece, the model was shone with a bright light and we were told to only focus on the parts of the model that were lighted. I was a little worried about starting this sketch, because I do tend start with an outline and then work my way in. Although I did struggle a little at first as soon as I made the first few strokes I liked it and overall, I am really happy with how it turned out.






No comments:

Post a Comment