Saturday 26 September 2015

The Dreaded Pitches

Yesterday was the day.

The pitches were split into into two groups. One group was pitching short film ideas, the other to pitch skill sets. I was in the latter group.

It was extremely nerve wracking. Granted I didn't have to speak as much as the people pitching film ideas but still, I was terrified. I've never been a fan of public humiliation speaking. It took place at The Poly in Falmouth, which is like a theatre/cinema. We had to stand up on the stage in front of an industry panel, our tutors and the whole of the Animation course.

I feel like my pitch went okay. I mean, I think I spoke loud enough and not too fast. Honestly, I'm just glad it's over.

And here is the showreel I used to show my skill set, enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment