Saturday 31 October 2015

Restorative Justice, Again -_-

It wasn't over yet, but it is now.

Some changes needed to be made to the film, script and animation-wise. We have been struggling with the script since the beginning, as writing is not our forte. And I also had to change the arm on one of the silhouettes because it looked phallic.

Annoyingly we were given the wrong dates for the changes to be made by, so instead of a month to do this it was drastically reduced to only 4 days. And due to other commitments our group of five was decreased to me and one other person. Because of long, very long, hour days over those 4 days we finished it.

We even managed to get Dawn French to do the voice over, which is pretty cool :) Unfortunately I can't put the final version of the film on here as it has been nominated for an award. When I can I happily will.

No comments:

Post a Comment