Friday 23 May 2014

Mazed Ident

For this project we had to create a short animation of about 6-10 seconds as an ident for 'Mazed'. I was allowed to use material from the actual Mazed project itself. The key aspect was to think of Mazed as a brand and think what their key values are and how this can be communicated in my animation.

These are my moodboards that showed what I thought the brand values for Mazed are.



This shows my initial ideas for my ident that included the main characters from my group project for Mazed. The brand values that I took to work with were magical and storytelling as this fits well with my groups animation.


This is my storyboard of my final idea. I wanted to keep it simple and clean and make the brand values clear.




This is my final animation for the Mazed ident. I am pleased with this. I stuck with the brand values wholly and kept it simple and I think it looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment