Thursday 19 March 2015

New VFX Project

The post production people were given a new project that consisted of us doing three shots and one having to be a collaboration with people outside our year. So far I have been trying to figure out what to do for my two shots and I have come up with an idea. My first shot I am basing on split personality as my theme. Here is my moodboard. While I was researching images I came across a television series called Hemlock Grove, more specifically the Netflix advert for it. I really liked how it looked and made a decision that I would use Hemlock Grove as my main inspiration.



 My second shot I wanted to do some kinetic typography, kind of similar to how musical artists release music videos on youtube but more stylized I guess. From putting this together I definitely want to make it colourful so it will contrast with my first shot. At this point I'm not too sure what sort of style I want to go for, if possible I would like to do a combination of different elements from each image.





No comments:

Post a Comment