Monday 13 April 2015

VFX Storyboards

Here are the storyboards for two of my shots for my VFX project.

Shot 01 - Split Personality
I decided I wanted to try and imitate the Hemlock Grove advert, so I based my storyboard to the part in the advert that applies to me.


Shot 02 - Typography 
This is a rough board on how I want my shot to look. I'm not sure about the colour scheme, I might change my mind.I want to do a mix of Maya and After Effects. The word will be made and animated in Maya and then imported into After Effects to add a background and any final touches. 


Shot 03 - Collaboration
My classmate found a student who needed post production students to help on his project and I was invited to join. The student studies Fashion Photography and for his project he is making two films and I am working on one of them.
Basically the idea behind this film is that a couple has recently broken up and the woman is walking around a living room in a house she used to live in with her partner. As she looks around there will be cut shots where the room is upside down and she is on the floor. The break up has literally turned her world around. Alex wants the audience to feel uncomfortable but not enough to put them off. 
My classmate and I will be working on turning the room around.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment