Tuesday 22 October 2013

Bouncing Balls


We were given the task to animate two different balls bouncing using Flash. One being a football and the other being a bowling ball. We had to think about timing and weight and also using the stretch and squash technique. Just keep in mind that this is my very first time at doing animation.
There were a few problems along the way, especially with drawing the pattern onto the football and making it correspond with the movement and speed of the ball.

With this animation I had to think how differently it would fall against the football. Obviously it's heavier so it's going to fall faster and because of this extra weight it's not going to bounce as much as the football. I used more stretch and squash in the football as it's more bouncy.
Overall I am pleased with how my first pieces of animation have turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment