Wednesday 23 October 2013

Storyboard - Meeting, Speed and Direction

For our first storyboarding exercise we were given the task of drawing two characters/objects travelling at different speeds (one fast, the other slow) and eventually meeting up. It had to be done in no less than seven frames and no more than twenty. We had to think about how to show speed in our drawings and how screen direction ties in with it all.
My stroyboard is about a couple meeting up, where the boy is on time and the girl is running late.
I enjoyed doing this assignment but I underestimated how much thinking was to be done. From thinking out the storyline to finding different angles to draw and how to best combine them to make an interesting scene. For future reference I will plan my storyboards out more thoroughly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment