Friday 15 May 2015

VFX 'Loving You' Finished Shot

After helping build the room I worked out that there would be seven out of 8 shots that needed to be worked on. Two were green screens, one where the reflection of a mirror is flipped upside down and the rest were clean ups to get rid of cracks in the ceiling, walls and floor from the build. The shots I worked on were the clean ups of getting rid of the cracks and the upside down reflection. I also fixed the shadows on the edited greenscreen shots so the model fit slightly better in the upside down room.
I enjoyed working on Alex's film and I cannot wait to see the finished project. I have definitely learnt some new lessons working on these three shots, especially what to avoid when working with a green screen. In general I am content with what I have made with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment