Wednesday 20 May 2015

VFX Shots 01 and 02 and Breakdown

Shot 01 Jekyll and Hyde/Hemlock Grove
In the end the shot is not as clean or sharp as I would have liked it, however there are similarities to the Hemlock Grove ad and I feel like I have managed to put across my intention for this shot. If I had more time I would have liked to have done a version with brighter colours and more emotions. I used a tutorial that I found online that saved me because I had no idea how to start it and it is exactly what I wanted my shot to look like, which can be found here.



Shot 02 Boom 
If I had more time I would have liked to have done more animation, rather than just a word it would have been exciting to see what a sentence or short paragraph would turn out. Despite its length I am happy with it, I just wish I could have done more to it.



Breakdown
Here is a video showing how all the shots have been put together.









No comments:

Post a Comment