Thursday 7 May 2015

VFX 'Loving You' On Set - Day One

Today I was on set where my collaboration shot was going to be filmed. They started the build of the set yesterday, but unfortunately I couldn't make it until today. Basically Alex started with an empty studio and when I walked in this morning a room was partially created and it looked really cool. I helped by painting a few skirting boards and putting up the rest of the walls. There was a little bit of stress in the air as all the building had to be finished to day because tomorrow would be spent all day filming and the hardest part was to put the ceiling on. We only had until 16:30 until the studio closed but it was done. A few small things still had to be done but that can be fixed tomorrow morning. It was a nice change from being cooped up in the studio staring at a computer.



No comments:

Post a Comment